Dress Code Attire: to be worn every school day except for Mission Mondays and special dress days
- Any solid colored, plain tops (with or without a collar)
A very small brand logo/emblem is acceptable.
- Any solid colored, plain pants
- Any solid colored, plain shorts which are 2” or less above the knee
- Any solid colored, plain skirts, dresses or jumpers which are 2” or less above the knee
Shorts, tights, or leggings must be worn under skirts/dresses for all ages.
- LCS logo wear: any solid color of shirt which has an LCS logo
- LCS event shirts (Bowl-a-thon, Enrollment shirts, Field Day, Summer Camp, etc.)
- Blue jeans or blue jean denim items (jackets, skirts, etc.)
- “Skinny” jeans, jeggings or pants which are form-fitting down the leg and at the ankle
- Leggings cannot be worn as pants. They can only be worn under skirts, tunics, or dresses.
- Sweatpants or other athletic pants
- Tops that reveal the midriff or with low necklines
- Tank tops or other sleeveless shirts or dresses
- Any clothing or wearing of clothing that reveals undergarments
- Hair must be kept neat, clean, and presentable and not draw attention to the student.
- No unnatural hair colors or hair styles/art which draw undue attention are allowed. (mohawks, tails, etc.)
- Sweatbands, bandanas, hats, caps, coats and sunglasses are not to be worn inside.
- Shoes must be worn at all times. Shoes must have a back or strap across the back.
- Athletic sandals or flip flops are not allowed.
It is the policy of LCS that students dress in conformance with one's biological sex.